COVID-19 RegulationsSome municipal functions such as public transport, restaurant hours and liquor sales are impacted by recent national COVID-19 regulations.
Read the COVID-19 regulations.
RepealedThis By-law was repealed on 17 January 2014 by Control of Undertakings that Sell Liquor to the Public.
This is the version of this By-law as it was when it was repealed.
Liquor Trading Days and Hours By-law, 2010
- Published in Western Cape Provincial Gazette no. 6788 on 10 September 2010
- Commenced on 1 January 2011
- [This is the version of this document from 26 April 2012 and includes any amendments published up to 6 May 2022.]
- [Amended by Liquor Trading Days and Hours: Amendment on 26 April 2012]
- [Repealed by Control of Undertakings that Sell Liquor to the Public on 17 January 2014]