COVID-19 RegulationsSome municipal functions such as public transport, restaurant hours and liquor sales are impacted by recent national COVID-19 regulations.
Read the COVID-19 regulations.
This is the latest version of this By-law.
Municipal Planning By-law, 2015
- Published in Western Cape Provincial Gazette no. 7414 on 29 June 2015
- Assented to on 25 March 2015
- Commenced on 1 July 2015 by Proclamation of 2015
- [This is the version of this document from 3 February 2020 and includes any amendments published up to 17 March 2023.]
- [Amended by Municipal Planning: Amendment on 1 July 2016]
- [Amended by Municipal Planning: Second Amendment on 18 November 2016]
- [Amended by Municipal Planning: Amendment on 12 May 2017]
- [Amended by Municipal Planning: Amendment on 3 February 2020]