Commences on 17 November 1994 unless otherwise noted
2. By-laws in addition to regulations.
3. Application for use of crematorium.
4. Hours of cremations.
5. Control of funeral services.
6. Coffins to specification.
7. Coffin bearers to be provided.
8. Access to furnace chamber.
9. Committal ceremonies.
10. Coffins not to be opened without authority.
11. Deposit and preservation of ashes.
12. Niches and memorial plaques.
13. Ashes not to be removed without written consent.
14. Refusal to approve memorial.
15. Council not liable for damage.
16. Fees and charges.
TARIFF OF FEES AND CHARGES (SECTION 16)
1. Cremation fees
|(a) Person over 12 years of age||R320,00|
|(b) Person over 12 years of age||R160,00|
2. Niche and plaque
|(a) Niche and blank plaque in black granite, each||R150,00|
|(b) Each subsequent deposit of ashes in the same niche||R100,00|
|(c) Vase holders for attachment to plaque in (a) above, each||R50,00|