COVID-19 RegulationsSome municipal functions such as public transport, restaurant hours and liquor sales are impacted by recent national COVID-19 regulations.
Read the COVID-19 regulations.
This is the latest version of this By-law.
Gas Licence By-law, 2000
- Published in Gauteng Provincial Gazette no. 57 on 31 May 2000
- Commenced on 31 May 2000
- [Up to date as at 6 March 2020]
PreambleThese by-laws provide for the development and maintenance of sustainable, efficient and affordable gas supply services by licensees within * the municipal boundary from time to time of the Greater Johannesburg Transitional Metropolitan Council.
2. Licence Requirement
3. Licence Application
4. Licence Terms and Conditions
5. Determination, Approval and Publication of Tariffs and Related Charges
6. General Obligations of a Licensee or Grantee
7. Preservation of Rights
History of this By-law
31 May 2000 this versionPublished in Gauteng Provincial Gazette no. 57By-law commences.