COVID-19 RegulationsSome municipal functions such as public transport, restaurant hours and liquor sales are impacted by recent national COVID-19 regulations.
Read the COVID-19 regulations.
This is the latest version of this By-law.
Public Road and Miscellaneous By-law, 2004
- Published in Gauteng Provincial Gazette no. 179 on 21 May 2004
- Commenced on 21 May 2004
- [This is the version of this document from 10 August 2011 and includes any amendments published up to 23 September 2022.]
- [Amended by Public Roads and Miscellaneous: Amendment (General Notice 3386 of 2010) on 1 December 2010]
- [Amended by Public Roads and Miscellaneous: Amendment (Local Authority Notice 836 of 2011) on 29 June 2011]
- [Amended by Public Roads and Miscellaneous: Amendment (General Notice 2126 of 2011) on 10 August 2011]