COVID-19 RegulationsSome municipal functions such as public transport, restaurant hours and liquor sales are impacted by recent national COVID-19 regulations.
Read the COVID-19 regulations.
This is the latest version of this By-law.
Water Services By-law, 2004
- Published in Gauteng Provincial Gazette no. 179 on 21 May 2004
- Commenced on 21 May 2004
- [This is the version of this document from 30 September 2009 and includes any amendments published up to 11 May 2022.]
- [Amended by Credit Control and Debt Collection on 23 May 2005]
- [Amended by Water Services: Amendment (Local Authority Notice 1455 of 2008) on 20 June 2008]
- [Amended by Public Road, Electronic Communications Networks and Miscellaneous on 30 September 2009]