COVID-19 RegulationsSome municipal functions such as public transport, restaurant hours and liquor sales are impacted by recent national COVID-19 regulations.
Read the COVID-19 regulations.
This is the latest version of this By-law.
Control of Disposal Sites By-law, 2004
- Published in Western Cape Provincial Gazette no. 6181 on 22 October 2004
- Commenced on 22 October 2004
- [Up to date as at 10 March 2020]
Purpose of By-Law
2. Control of disposal site
3. Access to disposal site
4. Off-loading of refuse and rubbish etc.
5. Prohibition on dumping of offensive matter
6. Ownership of refuse
History of this By-law
22 October 2004 this versionPublished in Western Cape Provincial Gazette no. 6181By-law commences.