COVID-19 RegulationsSome municipal functions such as public transport, restaurant hours and liquor sales are impacted by recent national COVID-19 regulations.
Read the COVID-19 regulations.
This is the latest version of this By-law.
Refuse Removal By-law, 2004
- Published in Western Cape Provincial Gazette no. 6181 on 22 October 2004
- Commenced on 22 October 2004
- [Up to date as at 10 March 2020]
Purpose of by-law
2. Compulsory use of service
3. Refuse bins
5. Utilisation of refuse bin(s)
6. Prohibition on accumulation and dumping
8. Dumping sites
9. Ownership of refuse
11. Substances in refuse bin
13. Offences and penalties
History of this By-law
22 October 2004 this versionPublished in Western Cape Provincial Gazette no. 6181By-law commences.