COVID-19 RegulationsSome municipal functions such as public transport, restaurant hours and liquor sales are impacted by recent national COVID-19 regulations.
Read the COVID-19 regulations.
This is the latest version of this By-law.
Special Rating Areas By-law, 2015
- Published in Western Cape Provincial Gazette no. 7366 on 20 March 2015
- Assented to on 26 February 2015
- Commenced on 20 March 2015
- [Up to date as at 10 March 2020]
Establishment of special rating areas
3. Determination of special rating areas
5. Public meetings
6. Motivation report and implementation plan
7. Advertising of application and objections
9. Determination of a limited special rating area
Special rating areas – structures and finances
10. Commencement of the implementation plan
11. Establishment, composition, powers and duties of management body
13. The role of the CFO
Amendment and extention of implementation plans
14. Amendment to implementation plans
15. Extention of implementation plans
Dissolution of a special rating area
- Entire By-law
- Chapter 1 – Establishment of special rating areas
- Chapter 2 – Special rating areas – structures and finances
- Chapter 3 – Amendment and extention of implementation plans
- Chapter 4 – Dissolution of a special rating area
- Chapter 5 – Miscellaneous provisions
History of this By-law
20 March 2015 this versionPublished in Western Cape Provincial Gazette no. 7366By-law commences.
26 February 2015Assented to by council.