COVID-19 RegulationsSome municipal functions such as public transport, restaurant hours and liquor sales are impacted by recent national COVID-19 regulations.
Read the COVID-19 regulations.
This is the latest version of this By-law.
Sporting Facilities By-law, 2009
- Published in Western Cape Provincial Gazette no. 6675 on 9 November 2009
- Commenced on 9 November 2009
- [Up to date as at 10 March 2020]
2. Principles and objectives
3. Application of By-laws
ADMINISTRATION, ACCESS, FEES AND PROHIBITED BEHAVIOR
4. Administration, control over and maintenance of sporting facilities
5. Access to sporting facilities and storage facilities
7. Prohibited behaviour in or on sporting facility or its premises
ORGANISED SPORTING ACTIVITIES
8. Organised sporting activities
9. Reservation and hiring of sporting facilities
10. Cancellation, postponement or extension of reservation
11. Termination of hire
12. Duties of organisation
16. Offences and penalties
17. Conflict with other legislation
18. Revocation of by-laws
19. Short title and commencement
- Entire By-law
- 1. Definitions
- 2. Principles and objectives
- 3. Application of By-laws
- Chapter 1 – ADMINISTRATION, ACCESS, FEES AND PROHIBITED BEHAVIOR
- Chapter 2 – ORGANISED SPORTING ACTIVITIES
- Chapter 3 – GENERAL PROVISIONS
History of this By-law
9 November 2009 this versionPublished in Western Cape Provincial Gazette no. 6675By-law commences.