COVID-19 RegulationsSome municipal functions such as public transport, restaurant hours and liquor sales are impacted by recent national COVID-19 regulations.
Read the COVID-19 regulations.
RepealedThis By-law was repealed on 15 December 2011 by Waste Management.
This is the version of this By-law as it was when it was repealed.
Dumping of Disused Vehicles and Rubbish By-law, 2002
- Published in Western Cape Provincial Gazette no. 5859 on 19 April 2002
- Commenced on 19 April 2002
- [This is the version of this document from 19 April 2002 and includes any amendments published up to 17 March 2023.]
- [Repealed by Waste Management on 15 December 2011]
1. DefinitionsIn this by-law, unless the context otherwise indicates:—"Council" means the Council of Swartland Municipality"owner" in relation to land or premises means the person in whom is vested the legal title thereto, provided that—
2. Accumulation of disused vehicles or other matter
3. PenaltyAny person who contravenes or fails to comply with any provision of this by-law shall be guilty of an offence and liable upon conviction to a penalty not exceeding—
History of this By-law
15 December 2011Repealed by Waste Management
19 April 2002 this versionPublished in Western Cape Provincial Gazette no. 5859By-law commences.
Download for later
Download the current version of this By-law to read later on your desktop, e-reader or tablet.