COVID-19 RegulationsSome municipal functions such as public transport, restaurant hours and liquor sales are impacted by recent national COVID-19 regulations.
Read the COVID-19 regulations.
This is the latest version of this By-law.
Establishment of Improvement Districts By-law, 2002
- Published in Western Cape Provincial Gazette no. 5932 on 4 October 2002
- Commenced on 4 October 2002
- [This is the version of this document from 4 October 2002 and includes any amendments published up to 6 May 2022.]
1. InterpretationIn this by-law, unless the context clearly otherwise indicates—
3. Advertising of intention to hold public meetingAn applicant must not earlier than thirty (30) days before submitting an application in terms of 2 —
4. Public meeting
5. Advertising of application and objections
7. Establishment of an improvement district and management body
8. Powers and duties of management body
9. Powers and duties of Council
10. Amendment of an improvement district plan
11. Dissolution of an improvement district
12. Delegation of powersThe Council may delegate to any of its committees all or any of the powers, duties or functions which it is permitted or required to exercise or perform in terms of this By-law.
History of this By-law
4 October 2002 this versionPublished in Western Cape Provincial Gazette no. 5932By-law commences.