This is the latest version of this General Notice.
Superior Courts Act, 2013
Directives issued by the Chief Justice regarding COVID-19
General Notice 187 of 2020
- Published in Government Gazette no. 43117 on 20 March 2020
- Assented to on 19 March 2020
- Commenced on 20 March 2020
- [This is the version of this document from 20 March 2020.]
1. Definitions"court" means a court room or an office in which court proceedings are conducted and include Judges' chambers, Magistrates' chambers and Audio Visual Remand centre."Court precinct" refers to an area of court house demarcated by a fence or wall.
2. Restricted access to the court precinct
3. Use of Audio Visual Remand centres and other electronic communication means for postponing cases
History of this General Notice
20 March 2020 this versionPublished in Government Gazette no. 43117General Notice commences.
19 March 2020Assented to by council.
Download for later
Download the current version of this By-law to read later on your desktop, e-reader or tablet.