RepealedThis Government Notice was repealed on 14 December 2020 by Determination of Alert Levels and Hotspots: Garden Route, Sarah Baartman and Nelson Mandela Bay.
This is the version of this Government Notice as it was when it was repealed.
Disaster Management Act, 2002
Determination of Alert Levels and Hotspots
Government Notice 1291 of 2020
- Published in Government Gazette no. 43965 on 3 December 2020
- Assented to on 3 December 2020
- Commenced on 3 December 2020
- [This is the version of this document from 3 December 2020.]
- [Repealed by Determination of Alert Levels and Hotspots: Garden Route, Sarah Baartman and Nelson Mandela Bay (Government Notice of 2020) on 14 December 2020]
Geographical area or cluster of geographical areas determined as hotsports for Covid-19
Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma, MPMinister of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs
|Nelson Mandela Bay|
History of this Government Notice
14 December 2020
3 December 2020 this versionAssented to by council.Published in Government Gazette no. 43965Government Notice commences.
Download for later
Download the current version of this By-law to read later on your desktop, e-reader or tablet.