This is the latest version of this Government Notice.
Disaster Management Act, 2002
Explanatory Note on Regulations Issued 3 December 2020
Government Notice 1292 of 2020
- Published in Government Gazette no. 43966 on 3 December 2020
- Commenced on 3 December 2020
- [This is the version of this document from 3 December 2020.]
1. The purpose of this explanatory memorandumThe purpose of this explanatory memorandum is to provide a general explanation of the Regulations published on 3 December 2020.
2. Alert Level 1: Regulations applicable in the whole country
3. Additional restrictions applicable in Nelson Mandela Bay, determined as a hotspotThe additional restrictions applicable in Nelson Mandela Bay, which is declared a hotspot, are contained in Chapter 7 of the Regulations. This will come into operation on 4 December 2020. The additional restrictions relate to:
History of this Government Notice
3 December 2020 this versionPublished in Government Gazette no. 43966Government Notice commences.
Download for later
Download the current version of this By-law to read later on your desktop, e-reader or tablet.