This is the latest version of this Government Notice.
Disaster Management Act, 2002
Directions relating to the movement of persons
Government Notice 482 of 2020
- Published in Government Gazette no. 43261 on 30 April 2020
- Assented to on 30 April 2020
- Commenced on 1 May 2020
- [This is the version of this document from 30 April 2020.]
1. DefinitionsIn these directions, unless the context otherwise indicates—
2. PurposeThe purpose of these directions is to regulate the once-off movement of persons who were not at their place of residence or work before the lockdown period and who could not travel between provinces, metropolitan and district areas during the lockdown, and are permitted in terms of regulation 16(5), on a once-off basis, to return to their places of residence or work.
3. The once-off movement of persons
4. Short title and commencementThese Directions are called the Directions on the once-off movement of persons and shall commence on 1 May 2020.
History of this Government Notice
1 May 2020Government Notice commences.
30 April 2020 this versionAssented to by council.Published in Government Gazette no. 43261
Download for later
Download the current version of this By-law to read later on your desktop, e-reader or tablet.