This is the latest version of this Government Notice.
Disaster Management Act, 2002
Directions for the Resumption of Construction and Related Services in Post School Education and Training Institutions
Government Notice 617 of 2020
- Published in Government Gazette no. 43378 on 1 June 2020
- Assented to on 28 May 2020
- Commenced on 1 May 2020
- [This is the version of this document from 1 June 2020.]
1. DefinitionsIn these directions, a word or expression bears the meaning assigned to it in the Regulations published in Government Notice No. R480 in Gazette No. 43258 of 29 April 2020 by the Minister of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs, as amended, issued in terms of section 27(2) of the Disaster Management Act, 2002, as well as legislation and regulations applicable to construction and related services, unless the context indicate otherwise-"Department" means the Department of Higher Education and Training
2. Application of directionsThese directions apply to-
3. ScopeThese directions are enacted in support of the following:
4. Purpose of directionsThe purpose of these directions are to:
History of this Government Notice
1 June 2020 this versionPublished in Government Gazette no. 43378
28 May 2020Assented to by council.
1 May 2020Government Notice commences.
Download for later
Download the current version of this By-law to read later on your desktop, e-reader or tablet.