This is the latest version of this Government Notice.
Disaster Management Act, 2002
Directions on Zero-rating of Content and Websites for Education and Health
Government Notice 651 of 2020
- Published in Government Gazette no. 43413 on 5 June 2020
- Assented to on 3 June 2020
- Commenced on 5 June 2020
- [Up to date as at 5 June 2020]
1. DefinitionsIn these Directions, a word or expression bears the meaning assigned to it in the Electronic Communications Act, 2005 (Act No. 36 of 2005), Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002 (Act No. 25 of 2002) and the Regulations made under section 27(2) of the Disaster Management Act, 2002 (Act No. 57 of 2002) and published in Government Notice No. R480, Government Gazette No. 43258 of 29 April 2020, unless the context otherwise indicates.
3. Zero-rating criteria for Basic Education sector
4. Zero-rating criteria for Higher Education and Training sector
5. Zero-rating criteria for Health sector
6. Further control measures for zero-rating websites
7. CommencementThese Directions will come into operation on the date of publication in the Government Gazette.
- Entire Government Notice
- 1. Definitions
- 2. Purpose
- 3. Zero-rating criteria for Basic Education sector
- 4. Zero-rating criteria for Higher Education and Training sector
- 5. Zero-rating criteria for Health sector
- 6. Further control measures for zero-rating websites
- 7. Commencement
- Annexure A
- Annexure B
History of this Government Notice
5 June 2020 this versionPublished in Government Gazette no. 43413Government Notice commences.
3 June 2020Assented to by council.
Download for later
Download the current version of this By-law to read later on your desktop, e-reader or tablet.