RepealedThis Government Notice was repealed on 21 September 2020 by Disaster Management Act: Regulations relating to COVID-19: Amendment.
This is the version of this Government Notice as it was when it was repealed.
Disaster Management Act, 2002
Determination of Alert Level 2
Government Notice 891-A of 2020
- Published in Government Gazette no. 43620 on 17 August 2020
- Assented to on 16 August 2020
- Commenced on 18 August 2020
- [This is the version of this document from 17 August 2020.]
- [Repealed by Disaster Management Act: Regulations relating to COVID-19: Amendment (Government Notice of 2020) on 21 September 2020]
History of this Government Notice
21 September 2020
18 August 2020Government Notice commences.
17 August 2020 this versionPublished in Government Gazette no. 43620
16 August 2020Assented to by council.
Download for later
Download the current version of this By-law to read later on your desktop, e-reader or tablet.