RepealedThis Government Notice was repealed on 28 February 2021 by Disaster Management Act: Determination of Alert Level 1.
This is the version of this Government Notice as it was when it was repealed.
Disaster Management Act, 2002
Determination of Alert Levels and Hotspots in the Western Cape, Eastern Cape and Gauteng Provinces
Government Notice R1424 of 2020
- Published in Government Gazette no. 44045 on 29 December 2020
- Assented to on 28 December 2020
- Commenced on 29 December 2020
- [This is the version of this document from 29 December 2020.]
- [Repealed by Disaster Management Act: Determination of Alert Level 1 (Government Notice of 2021) on 28 February 2021]
Geographical area or cluster of geographical areas determined as hotspots for COVID-19
Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma, MPMinister of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs
|Western Cape Province|
|City of Cape Town|
|Eastern Cape Province|
|Nelson Mandela Bay|
|O R Tambo|
|City of Tshwane|
|City of Johannesburg|
History of this Government Notice
28 February 2021
29 December 2020 this versionPublished in Government Gazette no. 44045Government Notice commences.
28 December 2020Assented to by council.
Download for later
Download the current version of this By-law to read later on your desktop, e-reader or tablet.