RepealedThis Government Notice was repealed on 25 May 2020 by National Bargaining Council for the Clothing Manufacturing Industry: Extension to Non-parties of the COVID-19 Lockdown II Collective Agreement.
This is the version of this Government Notice as it was when it was repealed.
Labour Relations Act, 1995
National Bargaining Council for the clothing manufacturing industry: extension to non-parties of the COVID-19 lockdown collective agreement
Government Notice R403 of 2020
- Published in Government Gazette no. 43152 on 26 March 2020
- Commenced on 26 March 2020
- [This is the version of this document from 26 March 2020.]
1. PreambleThe parties
2. Scope and effective date
3. Access to Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) financeThe following provisions shall be applicable:
4. Payments to employess
5. 2020 round of substantive negotiations
6. COVID-19 lockdown period
7. COVID-19 post-lockdown periodEmployers undertake to ensure, post the COVlD-19 lockdown period (should a lackdown be declared) that employees are provided with the necessary and appropriate support to integrate them smoothly and safely back into production.
8. Dispute resolutionAny disputes which may arise from the interpretation and/or application of this agreement shall be resolved through expedited arbitration, unless otherwise decided by the disputing parties and using the current panel of Conciliators and Arbitrators of the Council (unless otherwise decided by the disputing parties).
9. Other conditions
History of this Government Notice
25 May 2020
26 March 2020 this versionPublished in Government Gazette no. 43152Government Notice commences.
Download for later
Download the current version of this By-law to read later on your desktop, e-reader or tablet.