This is the latest version of this Government Notice.
Labour Relations Act, 1995
National Textile Bargaining Council: Extension to Non-parties of the COVID-19 Lockdown Collective Agreement
Government Notice R452 of 2020
- Published in Government Gazette no. 43210 on 7 April 2020
- Assented to on 3 April 2020
- Commenced on 7 April 2020
- [This is the version of this document from 7 April 2020.]
National Textile Bargaining Council
COVID-19 Lockdown Collective AgreementSouth African Cotton Textile Processing Employers’ Association (SACTPEA)South African Carpet Manufacturing Employers’ Association (SACMEA)National Manufactured Fibres Employers’ Association (NMFEA)National Association of Worsted Textile Manufacturers (NAWTM)Narrow Fabric Manufacturers Association (NFMA)South African Wool and Mohair Processors’ Employers’ Organisation (SAWAMPEO)National Textile Manufacturers’ Association (NTMA)South African Home Textiles Manufacturers Employers’ Organisation (HOMETEX)South African Blankets Manufacturers Employers’ Organisation (SABMEO)Wool and Mohair Brokers Employers’ Organisation of South Africa (WAMBEOSA)and theSouthern African Clothing and Textile Workers’ Union (‘SACTWU’ or ‘the union’)(hereinafter referred to as “the parties”)
1. PremableThe parties
2. Scope and effective date
3. Access to Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) financeThe following provisions shall be applicable:
4. Payments to employees
5. COVID-19 lockdown period
6. COVID-19 post-lockdown periodEmployers undertake to ensure, post the COVID-19 lockdown period that employees are provided with the necessary and appropriate support to integrate them smoothly and safely back into production.
7. Dispute resolutionAny disputes which may arise from the interpretation and/or application of this agreement shall be resolved through expedited arbitration, unless otherwise decided by the disputing parties and using the current panel of Conciliators and Arbitrators of the Council (unless otherwise decided by the disputing parties).
8. Other conditions
History of this Government Notice
7 April 2020 this versionPublished in Government Gazette no. 43210Government Notice commences.
3 April 2020Assented to by council.
Download for later
Download the current version of this By-law to read later on your desktop, e-reader or tablet.
- National Textile Bargaining Council: Extension to Non-parties of the COVID-19 Lockdown Collective Agreement ePUB
- National Textile Bargaining Council: Extension to Non-parties of the COVID-19 Lockdown Collective Agreement HTML
- National Textile Bargaining Council: Extension to Non-parties of the COVID-19 Lockdown Collective Agreement PDF