RepealedThis Government Notice was repealed on 26 May 2020 by National Bargaining Council for the Clothing Manufacturing Industry: Cancellation of Government Notice.
This is the version of this Government Notice as it was when it was repealed.
Labour Relations Act, 1995
National Bargaining Council for the Clothing Manufacturing Industry: Extension to Non-parties of the COVID-19 Lockdown II Collective Agreement
Government Notice R588 of 2020
- Published in Government Gazette no. 43349 on 25 May 2020
- Assented to on 22 May 2020
- Commenced on 25 May 2020
- [This is the version of this document from 25 May 2020.]
1. PreambleThe parties
2. Scope and effective date
3. Access to Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) financeThe following provisions shall be applicable:
4. COVID-19 relief payments to employees
5. 2020 round of substantive negotiations
6. COVID-19 lockdown period
7. COVID-19 post-lockdown periodEmployers undertake to ensure, post the COVID-19 lockdown period, that employees are provided with the necessary and appropriate support to integrate them smoothly and safely back into production.
8. Dispute resolution
9. Exemptions procedure
10. Other conditions
History of this Government Notice
26 May 2020
25 May 2020 this versionPublished in Government Gazette no. 43349Government Notice commences.
22 May 2020Assented to by council.
Download for later
Download the current version of this By-law to read later on your desktop, e-reader or tablet.