This is the latest version of this Government Notice.
Disaster Management Act, 2002
Directives Regarding Business Licences and Trade Permits
Government Notice 615 of 2021
- Published in Government Gazette no. 44853 on 15 July 2021
- Assented to on 12 July 2021
- Commenced on 15 July 2021
- [Up to date as at 15 July 2021]
1. DefinitionsThese Directives, a word or expression bears the meaning assigned to it in the Regulations promulgated in Government Gazette No. 44838, Government Notice No. R 610 of 11 July 2021 in terms of section 27(2) of the Disaster Management Act, 2002, and unless the context otherwise indicates—"Lockdown Regulations" means the regulations published in Government Gazette No. 43258, Government Notice No 480 of 29 April 2020 as amended by Government Gazette No. 44838 notice no. 610 of 11 July 2021."Business" means any businesses that is required to acquire a license or permit and is listed in Schedule 1 of the Businesses Act no. 71 of 1991."hawker's licence" means a licence to carry on any business referred to in item 3(1) of Schedule 1; of the Businesses Act."licence", in relation to a business, means a licence referred to in section 2(3) of the Businesses Act."licence holder" means a person who is the holder of a licence;"licensing authority" means any local authority/municipality, or person or body, designated or appointed under section 2 of the Businesses Act as a licensing authority;
3. CommencementThese Directives come into operation on the date of publication in the Government Gazette.
History of this Government Notice
15 July 2021 this versionPublished in Government Gazette no. 44853Government Notice commences.
12 July 2021Assented to by council.
Download for later
Download the current version of this By-law to read later on your desktop, e-reader or tablet.