This is the latest version of this Government Notice.
Disaster Management Act, 2002
Consolidated Directions on Occupational Health and Safety Measures in Certain Workplaces
Government Notice R499 of 2021
- Published in Government Gazette no. 44700 on 11 June 2021
- Assented to on 28 May 2021
- Commenced on 11 June 2021
- [This is the version of this document from 11 June 2021.]
3. Risk assessment and plans for protective measures
4. Administrative measures
5. Social distancing measures
6. Symptom screening
7. Sanitisers, disinfectants and washing of hands
8. Cloth masks
9. Measures in respect of workplaces to which public has access
11. Specific personal protective equipment
12. Small businesses
13. Worker obligations
14. Refusal to work due to exposure to SARS-CoV-2 virus infection
15. No deduction from employee's remuneration
16. Monitoring and enforcing Directions
17. Sectoral protocols and guidelines
18. Amendment of footnotes to Annexures A and CThe Minister may from time to time amend the footnotes and Annexure A and publish the amendments online without issuing an amended direction in order to update the links to any new applicable guideline or recommendation.
19. Withdrawal of DirectionsThe Directions issued in terms of regulation 10(8) of the Regulations made under section 27(2) of the Disaster Management Act and published under Government Notice No. 1031 GG 43751 of 1 October 2020 are hereby withdrawn.
20. Commencement of DirectionsThese Directions come into effect on the date of publication in the Government Gazette.
History of this Government Notice
11 June 2021 this versionPublished in Government Gazette no. 44700Government Notice commences.
28 May 2021Assented to by council.
Download for later
Download the current version of this By-law to read later on your desktop, e-reader or tablet.